Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK s24u Pre Order, should it have shipped by now?

(Topic created on: 23-01-2024 04:11 AM)
Alannah-jw13
Explorer
Options
I booked the 24th as my delivery date with DPD, it's now early hours of the 23rd but my order still says preparing to ship. Is it likely to come on the 24th? Has anyone else's shipped the day before it's due and recieved it? Or do they usually ship sooner to arrive on time? Thanks.
76 REPLIES 76
scouter1st
Explorer
Options
Sounds like Samsung have issues, as on phone to them and women keeps saying its an estimated date not a real date.. "dont worry your order is waiting for stock to be allocated!" She isn't filling me with much confident
scouter1st
Explorer
Options
Did anyone order Exclusive colour to Samsung? If so have you had a DPD/Samsung Email to say about delivery?
0 Likes
djslapper
Navigator
Options

Just had an email from Samsung to say mines delayed and will be delivered on 26th Jan so not too bad. Ordered black 1TB on 18th as samsung finance crashed on 17th so earliest I could order so happy with that date.

Sugar69
Student
Options
I got an email from Samsung to say my order was delayed and to now expect by the 9th of February
Fandango001
Journeyman
Options
Mine has also been delayed from tomorrow until 9th Feb according to an email that just arrived from Samsung. What a shambles 😢
Members_zC2zN8f
First Poster
Options

Pretty frustrating.. i have the same pre-order now due by the 9th feb (for the blue). No explanation no apology.

mell84
Journeyman
Options
Have you received any info yet? Apparently there is a delay on mine now, should have been tomorrow but now before the 26th 😪
tmj
Explorer
Options
Same here just got the email your order is delayed
0 Likes
mell84
Journeyman
Options
Just had an email from Samsung saying delay on mine. Should if been tomorrow delivery but now saying 'by 26th' 😪 hopefully it will and there won't be more delays
tmj
Explorer
Options
Losing confidence ordering from Samsung.com