Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Delay and Klarna Payment.

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 08:45 AM)
Adamw969
Navigator
Options

So still not received my S21 Ultra in Navy and been told i wont be untill february the 14th. 

I have just had an email from Klarna saying my first payment is coming out my bank on the 5th, before ive got my phone! I upgraded through the upgrade program so im wondering if i will get a double payment this month as i have not sent my S20 Ultra in yet to wipe off that loan. terrible from Samsung. 

32 REPLIES 32
Chelseamick
First Poster
Options

Had the same issue! I upgrade every year but this is a total balls-up. Spoke  to Klarna who advised me it was Samsung who asked for payment, trying to get through to Samsung on phone & live chat is a joke, not a happy bunny

0 Likes
dscobsct
First Poster
Options
I received my new phone on Thursday, still waiting for the return pack for the old one, I'm being charged for both phones in the 5th,I was under the impression that they defere payment on the old phone for a month to give you the opportunity to send it back and not have to pay double. what a shambles. I've been on the upgrade program for 6 years and never experienced this. spoke to klarna, they basically told me it's Samsung's issue and to take it up with them. after over a hundred quid deposit this month I really could use not paying almost £70 for both phones.
0 Likes
simonfa
Student
Options

Same happened here. Can't get through to Samsung and currently getting nowhere with Klarna. To be fair to Klarna this does appear to be a Samsung snafu.

0 Likes
simonfa
Student
Options

3rd time was a charm with Klarna. They paused the payment. 

0 Likes
Adamw969
Navigator
Options
probably that many people contacting them now after they have received an email about payment they have instructed the advisors to do it.
0 Likes
LauraCow
Explorer
Options
I'm just worried that if I pause the payment I'm going to have problems next year using the upgrade programme.. 😂

I remember the last couple of years if I got charged for both then they did refund the one...
Adamw969
Navigator
Options

Having already paid a £133 deposit this month the phone aint worth having to pay another 2 payments of nearly £40 each. 

If that means I have problems next year they can Ram the upgrade program. 

3 years on the trot now its been a nightmare. 

0 Likes
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
mine has just changed from customising to preparing dispatch.... I don't want to jynx it but hopefully that means its going to be anytime now for delivery. For anyone with a custom order might be worth tracking your order to see if its changed? if it does arrive before Friday then the payment which wants pausing is the old one.... Will wait and see what happens....
0 Likes
Duncan1305
Pioneer
Options
oh finger's crossed for you, mine still shows customising, what size/colour variant did you go for?

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere that they pause the old phone while it's being returned, you got anything to show this is the case, don't want to have to argue with klarna again.
0 Likes
simonfa
Student
Options
The Klarna person I spoke to stated '30 days from order' for the pause, not from when it arrived. Having said that, it's less than 30 days since I ordered...
0 Likes