Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Delay and Klarna Payment.

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 08:45 AM)
Adamw969
Navigator
Options

So still not received my S21 Ultra in Navy and been told i wont be untill february the 14th. 

I have just had an email from Klarna saying my first payment is coming out my bank on the 5th, before ive got my phone! I upgraded through the upgrade program so im wondering if i will get a double payment this month as i have not sent my S20 Ultra in yet to wipe off that loan. terrible from Samsung. 

32 REPLIES 32
wazmanuk
Journeyman
Options
annoyingly I called both Samsung and Klarna today to no help what so ever. 5 minutes on the members app and my plan has been paused. thanks guys. just logged into my klarna account and reported the problem as suggested above and they have paused my plan. shame the support at Klarna failed to mention this.
wazmanuk
Journeyman
Options
not sure you will be able to pause the old one as you are still in possession of the device. I had an issue with the S9, which was lost in the post back to Samsung but I was still charged as it was in "my possession"
0 Likes
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
Well I must say today has changed my opinion of Samsungs Upgrade Programme... I have just been notified my phone is coming Friday and that my payment is automatically paused from Samsung end. (talk about cutting it fine, my payment was due out the day it gets delivered) ... I have checked Klarna and it shows as pushed at their end. maybe I was just worrying about nothing and should have trusted it would sort itself out. Really hope the rest of you all get the same news as me today!!
wazmanuk
Journeyman
Options
I have had the same emails, potentially due to everyone panicking about this whole debacle? I think it was the fact they hadn't updated any of the delivery estimates for the custom colours that made me question it all. Just think it could have been handled better.
mattybuk1
Pioneer
Options

This is so frustrating. I contacted Samsung and they didn't say anything.... Luckily you can pause the payments yourself in your Klarna account. My Navy Ultra is still customising even though I ordered on the 14th... What a mess!

0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
Today I got an email from Samsung saying my brown S21 is on its way. This was followed by another email from Samsung and also one from Klarna, both saying that my payments for the S20 are suspended for 30 days, to allow me to return the S20.
0 Likes
Duncan1305
Pioneer
Options
Mine now updated to preparing dispatch so defo seems to be progressing.
mattybuk1
Pioneer
Options

Yeah, DPD have sent me an email to say they will deliver on Friday so hopefully it will finally be sorted.

0 Likes
Adamw969
Navigator
Options
Mine is now getting delivered Friday. also had an email to say my S20 payment is frozen. I got straight on the Klarna app and unfroze the S21 payment so it doesn't cause any issues. I am not getting the freebies at the same time as the phone though like most have had.
0 Likes
Duncan1305
Pioneer
Options
my phone is with dpd and missed it today as was at work, does your payment on the klarna app show frozen, mine shows in progress still and payment due tomorrow, the only thing I've recieved is the email saying it will be paused once shipped
0 Likes