Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns Label for DPD - Tab S8

(Topic created on: 14-03-2022 10:05 AM)
Members_WX57sDB
First Poster
Options

Hey

has anyone had problems with Samsung trying to generate a returns label from DPD. I unfortunately do not like my new Tab S8 as its too heavy and pretty much the same as my current S7. I have tried 4 times with customer service to email a DPD returns label but they cannot do it, its endless chat with bots and agents but to no avail, i even offered to pay for the return myself but was told i can't do that, any suggestions..

Thanks in advance

david 🙂

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Yaseen1
Pioneer
Options
Have you called on 03307267467
0 Likes
dee29
Apprentice
Options

Hi David

Yes I'm desperate to return my S22 as it's faulty , but when I click on the returns button and fill in the form, literally nothing happens. The uk shop site just doesn't seem to work in response to sending the form through. I've tried several times and on three different browsers and same thing. I've emailed shop so will see if they can sort it. Also don't have a printer so... But it's all very frustrating!

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

In my own personal experience Samsung put a returns label inside the in-transit box to be able to send an item back within the relevant cooling off period.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/returns-and-cancellations/how-do-i-return-a-product. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
dee29
Apprentice
Options

There wasn't one in mine. starting to feel like a delibrate ploy (or scam) as if they know their products are ***** and are trying to avoid giving refunds.

0 Likes