Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Samsung Buds2 Pro Promotion Valid Claim Rejection

(Topic created on: 11-03-2024 01:52 PM)
weneedwatch
Student
Options
I am having the exact same problem regarding the free watch with the s24 sent all relevant documents and recieved emails stating that the claims had been accepted and our items would be sent out within 45 days for them to email over a week later stating we wouldn't be receiving the watches after many back and forth emails with the promotion team they are still refusing this even though they have been sent all the relevant documents and screenshot saying the claim had been accepted, definitely think it is all a scam to have their products purchased to then decline the free item I will also be taking this to trading standards and I didn't know about the advertising standards authority but I will also be reporting this to them to
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Where did you order your S24 phone from please?

Not all retailers participated in the scheme so if you ordered from one that wasn't, you won't be eligible.

When did you order? Was it in the pre-order window? Again if you ordered outside of the window you won't be eligible.

Have you returned the device (phone)?
0 Likes
weneedwatch
Student
Options
From Vodafone and I ordered 25th Jan and no not returned I have also sent in a proof of purchase document from Vodafone stating the dates of order, the devices and everything they have asked for and have still declined
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm afraid the rejection appears correct.

The Buds 2 Promotion ran from 31st January to 27th February.

As you ordered on 25th January, this was before the promotion started.
0 Likes
weneedwatch
Student
Options
No this is for the samsung watch
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The thread is about the Buds2
weneedwatch
Student
Options
Oh sorry I didn't realise but I did state in my original comment I was having the same issue with the watch promotion 😊 my bad sorry again?
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ok so the paperwork you have from Vodafone, does it DEFINITELY show an order date of 25th January?

From experience Vodafone sometimes process the order overnight so it may show 26th?
0 Likes
weneedwatch
Student
Options
Nope on my proof of purchase it clearly states date of order 25 Jan 2024
0 Likes
weneedwatch
Student
Options
Nope on my proof of purchase it clearly states date of order 25 Jan 2024
0 Likes