Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preparing Dispatch

(Topic created on: 23-08-2022 04:12 PM)
Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options

My GW5 Pro has finally changed from Processing to Preparing Dispatch.

Is anyone in the UK able to say how long theirs was in this status before they finally received it?

Thanks, 

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
DaveA1
Navigator
Options
I got the same email, but this morning status is still 'preparing dispatch ' and no DPD email. Looks like no delivery today despite Samsung's email claim.
0 Likes
DaveA1
Navigator
Options
You were a lucky one! I ordered same watch, same colour on the 12th. Changed to 'preparing dispatch' on the 22nd and it's still showing that status today, 3 days later. No delivery in sight.
0 Likes
Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
Exact same! Don't think I'll bother preordering next year, getting too old for this drama.
0 Likes
Rickolas2001
Pioneer
Options

Have a look on your order status.  If you right click "Track" and open in a new tab, it'll open in DPD's website.

When mine switched to preparing dispatch,  It had a DPD tracking number on it for 2 days before it changed to Dispatched.

Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
The DPD page tells me the details are incorrect 😅
0 Likes
DaveA1
Navigator
Options
Managed to get through to customer services and they could offer no explanation as to why that email has been sent. My order is still preparing for dispatch and I've to keep 'an eye out' for updates. I thought that was what yesterday's email was!
0 Likes
JulesThorne
Explorer
Options
It's now 28th and I still haven't received my watch, have phoned Samsung only to be told it's definitely coming tomorrow!!! You cant even cancel the order, you have to refuse the DPD if it ever arrives
0 Likes