Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-ordering the S24 Ultra ...

(Topic created on: 02-01-2024 10:35 AM)
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I saw an article from a respected source (Forbes), stating the gift from Samsung for pre-ordering a S24 model would be an increase in storage.  Order 128GB, receive 256GB ... and so on. 

My dilemma, I'm only using 17 percent of my 512GB storage of my S23 Ultra. 

Do I order 512GB and receive 1TB for bragging rights or just order the 256GB and receive a free increase to 512GB? 

First world issues.  :smiling-face: 

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
11 REPLIES 11
carguy143
Navigator
Options
I think it's best to wait until we hear from Samsung directly on the 17th. There's a lot of hype about this phone and sadly a lot of speculation.
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

This would follow the S23 Ultra launch offers (which also included £150 off back then).

If this is the same, then your consideration would have to be how much storage you plan to use in the next 2 or more years.

I have the 512gb S23 Ultra and am at just under 20%. If I upgrade in future, I'll go 512gb again
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This is a question your going to need to conclude yourself @davehorne 

I find the 512gb ample for my needs and future proofs my purchase. 

Enjoy your journey when it's time  😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I also hardly use the 512 gb as my photos are backed to the cloud.

The offers will vary from country to country so will have to wait and see.

512gb is a sweet spot now adays and battery robhave the extra space then not to have it.

Rumour has the the s24 ultra will shoot in 4k 120fps.

Imagine the size of those files and then being able to play them at say 30 fps slow mo. 😇
shawaj
Apprentice
Options
I just signed up for the free £50 discount from the Samsung website, and it says you also get a free case and screen protector, and then when you click through it says you also get a free watch6... https://www.samsung.com/uk/unpacked/1704244545962.jpg1704244545982.jpg
Dualmonitors
First Poster
Options

last year, for the pre-ordering of the S23 Ultra, i did the same thing by signing up extra early to "reserve",  just like what we're doing currently.

oddly however, i didn't get the reservation discount but just the credit amount for accessories.  i have no idea why but as i wanted to be my pre-order into the samsung.com system quickly on the first day of pre-orders opening up, i didn't get to call samsung.com and ask whatever happened to my early reservation credit.  

hope this won't happen this year to me again!

Zik2
Student
Options

Wowz, that sounds interesting. Where is it supposed to be and can any similar pre ordering member get it including upgraders, for instance if I'm s23U user and have care+ plan? Thanks 

0 Likes
shawaj
Apprentice
Options
Yes, it was just via the link here... https://www.samsung.com/uk/unpacked/
DrMips
Pathfinder
Options
Did you get any type of confirmation when you entered your details? It said I would receive a link via a text message but I didn't receive anything.
0 Likes