Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered phone stuck on order acknowledged

(Topic created on: 19-01-2024 02:29 PM)
twiggy6
Student
Options
I ordered a new phone from samsung website but its been stuck on the processing stage for almost 3 weeks anyone know how long it takes???
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
would get in contact with customer services. I ordered today and already at awaiting dispatch stage.3 weeks seems excessively long to wait.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Definitely get in touch, I ordered a phone last night at 5pm and it was in my hand at 9am this morning
0 Likes
twiggy6
Student
Options
Just called and they said it was still on time some how? but it also because picked an exclusive colour next i wont do exclusive colour
0 Likes
Rajsahab
Helping Hand
Options
That's normal and it will change day before the delivery date soon as preparing for dispatch
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I fell for this trap with the S21 Ultra, loved that brown colour but neglected to read it was an additional 4 week lead time!!
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

I had similar with the truly awful S21 Ultra.

Ordered it, website said "in stock" even though it was a so called customised colour (marketing spin, that simply means a colour only Samsung sell direct to customers).

Delay after delay (I ordered 2) and it was about 13 weeks later before they arrived.

They also went back given the truly awful modem inside which meant making a call or getting mobile data was almost impossible.
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
What phone ash? 👀😅
0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
I pre ordered the exclusive Lime S23 Ultra last year and it arrived on time, I believe they keep stock of the exclusive colours in the UK warehouse now. I have ordered the exclusive S24 ultra orange this time and it already says preparing for dispatch within 24 hours.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
It was a base s23 for my wife. I'm sticking with my s23 ultra no phones for me till next year. 😃