Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ooh... early delivery?

(Topic created on: 03-02-2024 09:53 PM)
Beccic
Pathfinder
Options
I've just had the all exciting email from DPD... despite my date showing as 9th up to now! Looks like an earlier delivery 🥳
Apprehensive now though, after reading all the comments about the display - it was a tough decision to give up my much loved S22U... 
20 REPLIES 20
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Beccic  :party-popper::party-popper::party-popper::party-popper:

Which one did you order?

I ordered 1TB blue and it is preparing for dispatch now.

It is understandable to be a bit apprehensive, but do not worry. If your phone is not to your liking you could always return it. The S22U will do the job just fine.

Saying that, you might have a nice surprise. The good thing about some many grainy/washed/dimmed screen issues threads is that our expectations are not in the usual hype state.

The S24 is a good phone. I really hope that yours is problem free.

Beccic
Pathfinder
Options
I hope so too! Mines a 1TB violet 😃 Sooooo many good features that made me take the plunge - I'm hoping the good outweighs the bad... 🤞
Enjoy yours!!
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I liked the violet as well, but decided to go for the blue. I also have a S22U, but I did not do the trade-in.

I agree with you, it has many good features. The vivid mode is not a problem for me. I've never used it. However, I would vote to enable it properly, for those who like it.

I would only consider returning the phone if it has some essential problem or hardware fault.

I am really looking forward that DPD email.

Please update us how your phone performs.

All the best.

Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I went violet.

It looks VERY premium 🤪

Great choice.
Aja_x
Journeyman
Options
I got mine today. It was earlier than planned. Still I did not receive the watch. In the box was only the mobile. Did you receive all in one package?
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
I had the S22U and I'm loving the S24U, don't let the reviews get you down. 👍🏽
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
If you can get over a reduced colour saturation for non HDR content (basically anything not camera or HDR stream/videos related) or normally use natural colour mode, you'll find there's a lot to love about the phone.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Congratulations @Beccic 👍  🎊 🎉 

I opted for the Titanium Black Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra with 512gb of storage. 

I also took the offer up of the Samsung Watch⁶ Classic 47mm in Black. 

Mines from Argos. 

Don't forget to claim your free Samsung Buds and Smarttag via the claim link. 

Me being me I looked hard at the colours and grey grain problems that some owners have been experiencing and to be honest I've not found issue and am very happy with mine. 

I totally understand and appreciate some are seeing issues. 

I've always had my phone's set to Natural and have the Adaptive Colour tone and comfort shield turned off anyway. 

Please would you let us know how you get on with your new shiny phone. 

Enjoy  😉 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Beccic
Pathfinder
Options
Mines not arrived yet - scheduled for later today, but the watch is on the dispatch email...
0 Likes