Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO PHONE IN THE PACKAGE

(Topic created on: 16-08-2022 06:36 PM)
KingaD
Journeyman
Options

On 19/07/2022 I placed an order for S22, in the package I was to receive live buds and a smart tag free of charge. I paid extra for next day delivery. On 20/07/2022 I received a message that my order was delayed. I finally received the package on 21/07/2022 Unfortunately the box only contained the headphones and the smart tag PHONE WAS MISSING. I immediately contacted Samsung Costumer Service. The matter has since been investigated. I was not given any information as to what stage the revenue was at, so I called Samsung every two days to get an update. They were unable to tell me what had happened to the phone and when I could expect it to be delivered. After calling Costumer Service again they said the phone was out of stock and I should receive it next week. Unfortunately this was not true. A month after placing the order I was informed that the warehouse said the phone had been packed in and DPD had delivered the parcel and there was nothing more they could do. I am very disappointed and feel cheated and robbed. I am definitely not going to leave it like this and will be taking further steps to get my phone or money back. PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING FROM SAMSUNG.COM

24 REPLIES 24
kelwat
Apprentice
Options
10 months*
0 Likes
MH-981
Apprentice
Options
What evidence did you have? I only have the box, the fake power bank that I was shipped instead of my phone and the invoice. The box has some signs of tampering on the sides, but the seal was intact until I opened it
0 Likes
kelwat
Apprentice
Options
All photographs, call logs with your initial complaint, I also had a crime reference number, I'd contacted trading standards, citizens advice. Literally got everything I could!
MH-981
Apprentice
Options
Thank you very much for the reply, I appreciate it
Amalin Asha
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I ordered a Samsung S24 Ultra in Jan 2024 and was supposed to get my phone by 2nd of Feb. I got a mail from dpd that my parcel was sent back since no receiver for available. But no dpd person contacted me during their arrival and later they informed me that it was sent back to Samsung. Then when I enquired with Samsung, they told me that there was no stock available and would dispatch my phone once they got the stock. And today after such a long wait, I received my phone parcel but to my great surprise, there was no phone in the package. just the cable. I tried calling samsung customer support and there was no response and then I mailed them. They replied me that the issue would be investigated in 5 - 7 working days.... are you really serious???? I'm so disappointed with this and I paid the entire amount which is really super expensive. can someone who faced a similar issue, please let me know how and when did you get the money back??? I'm so disappointed with Samsung's service and I will never purchase a product again...