Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a problem with the store?

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Members_HONInUQ
Apprentice
Options

trying to buy a new phone, buds and charger on the samsung site but will not go past the "continue to delivery options" all detail required are filled in correctly 

clicking the continue to delivery options buttion dose nothing with no sign of it even attempting to load the next page 

tested on mutiple devices and browsers but sadly still the same 

10 REPLIES 10
Robin999
Maestro
Options
.and you're sure there's nothing you need to complete on the current page (insurance, trade in etc) before you can proceed to the next. Could be a temporary outage too. Keep trying.
0 Likes
Members_HONInUQ
Apprentice
Options

it must be a outage as the continue to delivery options buttion changes from gray to blue to verifying all required inform been entered regardless i did recheck to see if i missed something

guess i will just have to try again latter 

0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
I just checked and it's working for me...
0 Likes
Members_HONInUQ
Apprentice
Options

weird as i'm stuck here and tried on two diffrent machine 

Members_HONInUQ_0-1715864437711.png

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Is the billing address the same as the delivery address
Had this before and I could only get through if the delivery address was the same as the address where the card is registered
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Was a bit slow when trying before, but did eventually work. Obviously, there are some problems with the site.
0 Likes
Members_HONInUQ
Apprentice
Options

sadly already cheack that but thanks foe the suggestion chargeing up my tablet to try on that will with make the 3rd device and 3rd browesr I've tried 😂 

Members_HONInUQ_1-1715865498312.png

0 Likes
Amy101
First Poster
Options
I've been having the same issue all day. Are you trying to purchase via a discount programme by any chance? I am trying to make a purchase using an employee partnership programme thing.
0 Likes
Members_HONInUQ
Apprentice
Options

yeah i was also trying to use an employee partnership programme thing lol
it eventually  worked a few hours latter  and i got my order in so hopefully it will work for you