Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO PHONE IN THE PACKAGE

(Topic created on: 16-08-2022 06:36 PM)
KingaD
Journeyman
Options

On 19/07/2022 I placed an order for S22, in the package I was to receive live buds and a smart tag free of charge. I paid extra for next day delivery. On 20/07/2022 I received a message that my order was delayed. I finally received the package on 21/07/2022 Unfortunately the box only contained the headphones and the smart tag PHONE WAS MISSING. I immediately contacted Samsung Costumer Service. The matter has since been investigated. I was not given any information as to what stage the revenue was at, so I called Samsung every two days to get an update. They were unable to tell me what had happened to the phone and when I could expect it to be delivered. After calling Costumer Service again they said the phone was out of stock and I should receive it next week. Unfortunately this was not true. A month after placing the order I was informed that the warehouse said the phone had been packed in and DPD had delivered the parcel and there was nothing more they could do. I am very disappointed and feel cheated and robbed. I am definitely not going to leave it like this and will be taking further steps to get my phone or money back. PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING FROM SAMSUNG.COM

24 REPLIES 24
KingaD
Journeyman
Options

For all those interested, how the case goes on. Samsung stated that the package was delivered and the warehouse packed everything correctly.
They are not writing back to any of my emails. The phone has been blocked and I am taking the matter to court.
Samsung is responsible for delivering the product they sold and for which I paid, but they seem completely uninterested in resolving the matter.

KingaD
Journeyman
Options

I also asked for a copy of the investigation to be sent to me and this too was ignored. I am disgusted with the level of customer service and did not expect that something like this could happen to me from such a large and serious company.

Giri005
Student
Options
Hi, could you please help provide any updates on this? Did you get your refund? I'm in a similar situation, where the Samsung watch is missing among the other delivery items.
0 Likes
KingaD
Journeyman
Options
I wouldn't count on Samsung to resolve your issue. You can try writing a message to the CEO, they at least reply to emails. If they do not help you, you can still take the matter to the small claims court.
Giri005
Student
Options
Thanks @KingaD, I have opened a case with PayPal at the first level. Let's see how this goes.,
0 Likes
kelwat
Apprentice
Options
Any update on this? I had the exact same happen to me with an s22. Disgusting customer service. About to contact ombudsman and then court if needed.
0 Likes
MH-981
Apprentice
Options
Hi, did you manage to resolve this. I had the same issue yesterday with my s23
0 Likes
kelwat
Apprentice
Options
It took 20 months but finally won my case with the ombudsman. Highly recommended going to the financial ombudsman with your complaint and all evidence. They were great!
MH-981
Apprentice
Options
Oh wow that's very long. Did you pay with a CC? Did you try section 75, I might try that first
0 Likes