Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Klarna not settled

(Topic created on: 11-03-2024 08:30 AM)
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options
Had a email today from Klarna, Samsung have not settled my agreement after getting my new S24 and also it says Samsung have rejected it ??

I have had an email from Samaung stating my upgrade is complete and will settle with Klarna..

What should I do now ?

Thanks 
17 REPLIES 17
ToBeOrNotToBe
Pioneer
Options
Low and behold I have an email from Klarna as well this morning. My order was successfully with Samsung 31/1 yet they still haven't settled. Calling 0332079676 goes dead after "you are caller" and there is no help from Samsung.

If the payment is taken I will be issuing small claims court proceedings as Samsung consistently mess this process up every year. In fact I will be done with Samsung as a brand.
0 Likes
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options
I cancelled my DD once I got the settlement email. Hence, they couldn't take the money hence the email I got today.

This happened before to be going from S22 to S23 but Samsung refused to deal with it unless I could find my post office receipt, this was despite them already sending me the settlement email. Lucky for me I found it in the car, but what a joke
0 Likes
ToBeOrNotToBe
Pioneer
Options
It's beyond a joke as Samsung are not some tinpot company. It's about time Samsung sort themselves out when it comes to customer care and this needs to be escalated, if that's via the courts then so be it. In fact this may be a good joint action case against them, plus publicity/media etc.
0 Likes
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options
Agreed. If this negatively affects my credit score I will be taking legal action
0 Likes
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options
I have used the live chat and spoke to Samsung, sent them all evidence and they said will look in to it in the next 72hrs.

Also spoke to Klarna and showed them the same evidence and they have stopped action until Samsung respond.
ToBeOrNotToBe
Pioneer
Options
Let us know but 72 hours is a joke tbh. I'm leaving it as Samsung should have sorted it. Hopefully they will see what is happening and rectify the situation with all their customers in the same position, if not then I issue a summons.
Snoopystu
Navigator
Options
I have had exactly same thing happen to me. Contacted samsung and they said they will look in to it.
I think it is because they gave us less for our s23 phones than we owe klarna and want us to pay the difference before they pay it off
0 Likes
Snoopystu
Navigator
Options
I reckon we all should contact watchdog on bbc and shame them publicly
0 Likes
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options
Be uproar if so, they agreed to settle in full regardless of value that's their problem