Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue using Samsung Shop App

(Topic created on: 01-02-2024 08:30 PM)
DanJs23ultra
Apprentice
Options
Hi, Is anyone else having issues using the Samsung shop app today? I cant view my basket, Use the chat or search bar. Quite annoying as want to make use of the 5% discount for first app purchase. Please let me know Thanks.
7 REPLIES 7
Shermz
Student
Options
Yeah it's rubbish not working try the website but the discount for the app won't be there
DanJs23ultra
Apprentice
Options
Just placed the order on the website. I'm glad it's just not me. Thanks for letting me know.
0 Likes
Shermz
Student
Options
No worries, issues with the boost thing aswell it said first you get £30 galaxy store credit no where did it say claim through samsung wallet but that's where I found it only for £10. Maybe loads of people trying it could've caused it to crash.
0 Likes
DanJs23ultra
Apprentice
Options
Typical Samsung. They bring out a new phone and their system crashes.
0 Likes
Members_7aeuw9B
First Poster
Options

Yes trying to buy phone following theft of previous and unable to make purchase. Links appear to be dead.

0 Likes
BigBadPanda
First Poster
Options
Samsung Shop App not working more than 2 weeks and I'm unable to see what's going on with my recent order.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@BigBadPanda: We are unaware of any wider issues with the Samsung Shop app at the moment. If it's not working for you, please head to the Google Play Store > Tap your profile in the top right > Manage apps and device > Updates, and check for any available updates for the Samsung Shop app from here. If its up to date, and the issue persists, please head to Settings > Apps > Samsung Shop > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache, then restart your device.

In the meantime, you can track the progress of any orders that you have placed by heading to samsung.com >  Sign in to your account > Tap on your profile > Orders. 

0 Likes