Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I pre ordered the 512gb version but want to change to 1tb version. Will I lose my £50 voucher if I cancel my pre order?

(Topic created on: 21-01-2024 11:33 AM)
Members_e0nZHTz
First Poster
Options

Hi all

I pre ordered the 512gb version but want to change to 1tb version. I understand I have to cancel the pre order and do it again. Will I lose my £50 voucher if I do that? 

Thanks 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
RPB100
Voyager
Options
I didn't
0 Likes
B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
Hi. How did you cancel your order. I'm thinking of cancelling my order too. Thanks
0 Likes
RPB100
Voyager
Options
I just went into the order on shop and the option was there - it was only 10 mins after order though.
Going in now that option has been removed.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
You'll lose it
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_e0nZHTz: Please be aware that if you have pre-ordered the 512GB variant of the Galaxy S24 Ultra, then you will automatically receive the 1TB model (offer available until 30.01.2024). 

0 Likes
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
Hi,

So if I did not order the 1TB model which costs more, but instead ordered the 512Gb model which costs less- will I get a 1TB model sent or a 512GB model?
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
That's confusing 😂

I don't see why you'd be sent a 1tb if you ordered 512gb.

The offer was double storage upgrade, meaning the 1tb is the same price as the 512gb.

No idea @GreatGalaxyUK what AndrewL is referring to 🤔1705866570336.jpg
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
But in answer to your question, you'll receive the 512gb not 1tb.
Greenmum1
Pioneer
Options
Website is quite clear, they will double the storage of whatever you purchase, i.e 256gb will be increased to 512, 512 will be increased to 1tb, as long as it's before the end of the month
0 Likes