Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 ultra saga

(Topic created on: 02-02-2024 07:35 PM)
Steve91082
Journeyman
Options
Hi all, 
I just wanted to have a bit of a rant (apologies) about my current situation regarding my s24 ultra order. 
So I preordered on the 18th Jan to get the 1tb version and free watch, phone was stated to be delivered on the 24th, emails from dpd and samsung all looking good. 24th came but no phone, 25th and 26th still no phone, checked the tracking on dpd and they had not even collected the package from Samsung. Contact shop support and was advised to wait as the tracking had changed to the 25th. This went on up until Tuesday when I decided to call dpd and they confirmed they never collected my phone from Samsung. I spoke to someone on the phone from shop support and they contacted dpd who again confirmed my order wasn't collected. I've literally contacted support every day and today I was told that logistics have added a note to say I will be refunded. I've asked if I can just have a replacement as I'm not at fault, support can inlay raise a ticket to the warehouse who don't seem to want to honour my order. I've spoken to support 3 times today as I just want this sorted, the lack of communication is terrible, I just feel like I'm hounding them. I've paid for the phone and I feel Samsung should send out a replacement as it's not my fault. I was so excited at the thought of having the new phone, bought cases and other accessories ready only to be let down. 
This has been one of the worst buying experiences I've ever had. I thought a company of this size would have done better. 

Apologies for the rant but I just wanted to share this awful buying experience. 🤟🏻
16 REPLIES 16
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Did you order 1TB Customised Colour or standard colour?

Many are still waiting for delivery and the 1TB in particular has, for many, been pushed back for delivery in February.

There are numerous threads on this, it happens every year and Samsung don't listen or try to resolve the issue sadly.
Steve91082
Journeyman
Options
Thanks, no just the grey colour. It's not even the fact that it's been delayed, my order email says its been delivered. I could accept a delay but it's just lost. Yeah I don't think I'll bother with a pre-order again
0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I am sorry for your woes. Unfortunately Samsung Customer Support is far from acceptable. This is a common occurrence every year. Calling them is something that I would not wish on my worst enemy.

Did you ask to talk to a supervisor? There must be somebody who can do something. I remember that at some point someone emailed a Samsung director or something. Unfortunately, I do not recall very well the whole rigmarole.

sparkola
First Poster
Options
If it helps my s24 ultra went missing with DPD for 3 days. Kept saying your parcel will be delivered and on 3rd day (today) I finally got it. When I called DPD they basically said it hadn't been picked up and was basically missing and we're then raising an issue with the missing item. But today it came. DPD is a shocking company
0 Likes
Steve91082
Journeyman
Options
Yeah I asked to speak to a supervisor and they just said no, I asked for a number so the warehouse and they said they don't even have that. I don't believe they don't have a company intranet with teams or peoples emails and phone number's
0 Likes
Steve91082
Journeyman
Options
Wow, that's really good. On the dpd tracking I can now see samsung have requested it to be sent back to them. Not sure how that can happen if they never had the phone in the first place. It said it was dispatched from the 23rd I believe, I do t think I'll be getting any surprise deliveries now. I'm happy for you though
0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

You should have insisted to talk to a supervisor. I think they eventually have to get you one.

0 Likes
Steve91082
Journeyman
Options
I'll do that tomorrow, I keep getting told I'll be updated by email, I'm still waiting for my original email 4 or 5 days ago
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Steve91082 

I don't believe the Warehouse  / Despatch Team are customer facing hence no number. 

Sometime ago I sent back a phone and all the freebies and discounted case for a refund and they said the freebies and case were missing and withheld the refund of the phone while they investigated. 

It took some persistent communication with the Online Shop Team and CEO Level to push hard for a full refund. 

Having photographic evidence certainly helped me. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "