Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone managed to upgrade?

(Topic created on: 18-01-2024 06:16 AM)
Hystrix
Navigator
Options
I'm on the now defunct upgrade programme. Last night I was getting can't upgrade till 1st Feb. Then they sent another loan number and it kept giving technical difficulties or 502 errors.

Seems to get past that page now. 

However, the only option seems to be to join flex. I've gone through the basket stuff, it gets to payment and I've got pay with rewards or flex.
Added the small amount of rewards and then there is only a back button rather than a pay.

And seems to be no option to just pay a lump sum. 

I don't want to go onto flex, why would I want a contract I can't get out of for 2 months after the next phone is released?

Has anyone managed to upgrade? And did you have to use flex?

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
Hystrix
Navigator
Options
I've just done it. Put the IMEI in and it took £600 off. Then took out 12 month payments with klarna. Left my current klarna loan going.
KirkyLAD
Navigator
Options
Ah OK. Apologies then. I have a feeling I read it when I took out Samsung Upgrade. Maybe they have dropped it now
0 Likes
Hystrix
Navigator
Options
To be fair, I tried putting the IMEI number in yesterday when the upgrade and flex thing wasn't working and that was giving an error too. But it just let me put it in now.
0 Likes
Snoopystu
Navigator
Options
I tried to go with klarna but i could only get pay in 3, so had to go with flex on 26 months.
If you traded in your phone from current upgrade program you will end up paying for 2 phones
0 Likes
Hystrix
Navigator
Options
Yeah. Basically rather than pay my current phone off today and then trading in for near enough what I have left to pay, I'm spreading the cost over the year.
0 Likes
MariusOB
First Poster
Options
Same for me, i only get declined. I tried like 6-7 times. Same answer. Feels like a stupid scheme from samsung for making people unable to use the new sh*t called flex program. Useless. Should have kept the upgrade program!
0 Likes
Members_Cpnn4pC
First Poster
Options

Absolute disgrace. 
Had the lounge programme for years; sometimes I upgrade and sometimes I don't.
How can Samsung withdraw this mid term with no emails and no explanation?

0 Likes