Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formal complaint

(Topic created on: 13-02-2023 08:46 AM)
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Anyone know the route to lodge a formal complaint?

38 REPLIES 38
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @MrJCharming ,

may I ask about the reason for your complaint? We'd like to fully understand your query, so I can offer you the best possible assistance? 

0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
I was due a s23 ultra today, just recieved an email stating my order is delayed til end of month.
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Ordered 1st at 6.40pm
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Yet people have ordered later than me(same colour and size) and have there phone already
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I am really sorry to hear that @MrJCharming . I would like to put you in contact with  our Online Shop Team so they can have a look at your case. If you are in the UK, you can reach them on 0333 000 0333.

For other countries please select yours from this list and look for the contact page: SAMSUNG | Samsung UK

0 Likes
squeeky_bedsprings
Journeyman
Options
I tried complaining about my stupid watch but they don't respond nor interested once they take your money.
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
Sorry to jump in here mrj charming. Tess there are a number of us in this situation and the shop team have been worse than useless. Numerous calls and false promises. I personally was promised yesterday that dispatch would be pushed through for today, just lip service to customers. My delivery is now 27th. I too ordered on the 1st Feb with delivery due this morning.
0 Likes
Adzdiesel
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem, i was told delivery definitely today, i preordered the phone within hours of it going live, paid in full and told definitely today, then my friend preordered with Samsung last week and has received his phone today what's that about
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
EXACTLY what we have been complaining about for the last two weeks! NO sequence to the orders being dispatched. Certainly not first come first served. And people that order on launch day are probably returning customers who you think would be 'valued'!