Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formal complaint

(Topic created on: 13-02-2023 08:46 AM)
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Anyone know the route to lodge a formal complaint?

38 REPLIES 38
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Does anyone have a screenshot of it showing preorder colours ready to ship and the date of the 13th
0 Likes
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
I think @V6villan may have, I'll dm him
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Thanks, now there trying to argue that these exclusive colours take time
0 Likes
djslapper
Navigator
Options

s23-1.jpgs23-2.jpgs23-3.jpgs23-4.jpg

Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
What a surprise. But there are people that already have them and they were the ones that ordered after us that ordered on the 1st. Did you see the option on the website to email the CEO? not that I think it would make any difference 😏
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
I sent an email. They bounce back as unsent
0 Likes
V6villan
Navigator
Options
Yes their is a contact ceo link buried within the store website. I've already done it and have had acknowledgement. I bet I don't get a response
V6villan
Navigator
Options
Yes here it is but kind of contradicts itself .Says in stock ready to ship but then says delivery from 20th Feb. Screen shot taken 1.20 am 2nd February. I really need to get to bed at night and stop checking Samsungs website🤣Screenshot_20230213_120633_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes
V6villan
Navigator
Options
Tess M with respect we're not interested in being told more lies by your online shop team. Thats passing the buck.. Shame BBC watchdog is no longer on. You have misadvertised an item as being in stock and ready to ship including excluisve colours . I have the screen shot dated 2/2/23 at 1.20 am. Then to add insult to injury you have sent exclusive colours to people who have ordered well after us. Most of us here have ordered on launch day .Also what about all the people who paid 3.99 for delivery today and specified a Time slot .Don't suppose we'll see them refunded .
0 Likes
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
I bet you don't either 😂