Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date

(Topic created on: 24-02-2022 01:30 PM)
spacedout
Pioneer
Options

Hi, 

I was just wondering when did people order their phones and what was the wait times like for the delivery?

I pre-ordered my sky blue 256gb ultra on the 18th of February same with a case. The case came this monday but the phone delivery says it'll be around 18th of March. Is this similar to everyone else?

The status has been "processing" for a while now with no updates.

0 Likes
76 REPLIES 76
spacedout
Pioneer
Options

Ah that's unfortunate, hope it gets delivered real soon though!

spacedout
Pioneer
Options

I'm currently still on the S10+. I was due an upgrade so it seemed like a good time to go for the S22 Ultra. Hopefully with future updates the S22 series gets better

0 Likes
Simzz
Journeyman
Options
Oh well in that case the phone for you will be amazing. It will be a huge jump for you. You will absolutely love it, plus it will have about 4 os updates if Samsung keep to their word.
SnapdragonKiller
Journeyman
Options
I'm still on samsung s8 so for me this is the perfect time to upgrade, mine says 17th march.
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You've ordered a website only exclusive colour. So it does say it will take 4 weeks till delivery.

I ordered the red phone and that was on first day of pre order. So mine will be 10th March.

Afraid you will have to sit tight and wait. Four weeks isn't too long to wait though
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Keep an eye on the courier delivery service, as my friends phone was showing delayed till march 10th till last night and its getting delivered today
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I ordered my S22 Ultra / 256 GB in black on the 10th of February directly from Samsung.

It arrived on Friday the 18th of February.

I almost always order my phones in black because that seems to be the default color. 

I'm in the Netherlands and ordered my S22 through Samsung NL

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
SnapdragonKiller
Journeyman
Options
My phone was meant to come on 17th March but I just received a message from dpd saying that its coming tomorrow 25th February soooo excited
kapeedp
Apprentice
Options

Similar for me, ordered on Feb 10th, Ultra 1TB, online order shows delivery from Feb 25th, order placed processing.

Though I got an email yesteday saying it will be delayed by 2 weeks and willl be delivered by March 11th.

Samsung is incapable of meeting the orders. Just disappointing.

HaydenTTG2025
Pioneer
Options

How do you keep tabs on the delivery service? I haven't had an email from them.

0 Likes