Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery and customer service

(Topic created on: 16-02-2023 09:05 PM)
Luka77
Student
Options

My first and probably last order with Samsung UK. 

Im still waiting for my paid order S23+ without information when and if can I expect delivery! 

Delivery date was agreed on 13/02/23 no one knows why my order is still in Samsung UK and ask me to wait 3 to 5 working days for resend. Worst customer service ever it was my big mistake to choose Samsung UK 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
N3wton
Explorer
Options
I had the same and mine was delivered today. hopefully you won't be far behind.
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Customer service is definitely very poor, speaking from experience and reading other posts. But I received mine earlier (8th) but I've read some have been delayed
Luka77
Student
Options

Hi 

They have asked me today to sent back this phone for replacement ! Problem is... Samsung didn't deliver this phone to me. Im still don't know what is going on with my order.

How Samsung UK asking for exchange the phone if they can see that phone never arrived on my address ?

0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Just contact them, you can do online chat but be prepared to explain your problem like you would to a 5 year old.
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
And if you think their answer is weird or you feel like they haven't fully understood it, just keep at it.
0 Likes
Yoda332
Journeyman
Options

Am having a nightmare with 2 orders both placed mid September 2023.

The Z5 Fold arrived within days but the Galaxy watch 6 hasn't arrived and zero communication despite having a delivery date of 7.10.23.

the second Galaxy watch 6 Classic also has a delivery date of 7.10.23 i have paid for the date and tine slots.

Customer service are worse than useless , just trot out the same excuse like parrots that your item has not been allocate and that we will inform you via email when in stock but cant tell you when you can expect delivery. 

you would think a multi-national company launching a new product would ensure stock availability fro delivery

0 Likes
Ali7861
First Poster
Options

Wow. So im not the only one in this boat. My fold5, watch6 and buds were supposed to arrive on 7/10/23 too. Samsung support is completely useless. I haven’t received delivery and they keep telling me they are waiting for stock allocation. This is a known problem, why can samsung not sort such a huge problem out?

0 Likes
tazisdylan
Apprentice
Options

See this thread and the post from @inwardnoise and my reply - it may go some way to help you understand what the issue is - I'm not saying I'm happy about the whole thing, but it may help you understand what is going on!

0 Likes