Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed preorder and delayed delivery of watch

(Topic created on: 23-02-2022 03:12 PM)
Bxo18
Journeyman
Options
Anyone else massively fed up with samsung?

Preordered a 516gb s22 ultra on the 11th for delivery on the 25th. 

Checkout was a nightmare and I got logged out so missed out on over 8000 reward points. Apparently they can't add my order onto my account and the only way is to cancel my preorder and reorder... which I obviously didn't want to do as now the preorders are from the 10th March onwards.

Then it's been stuck in processing ever since. Despite numerous chats with support they assured me it was in the warehouse with shipping and I'd recieve it the 25th.

Also ordered a watch4 due for delivery today, yet it is still showing as preparing dispatch. Support literally said we don't know when it's coming so we aren't going to lie to you.

Now my preorder has been DELAYED until 10th March. 

What is the purpose of preordering? I understand huge volumes of orders have been placed but people who have preordered the same phone as me, after me have already recieved theirs.

A friend ordered last night and its been delivered this morning! 

Really fed up of samsung. The only reason I haven't cancelled is because based on this I wouldn't expect my refund anytime soon but have a funny feeling its going to be delayed further.

Never "preordering" again when I could literally go in store tomorrow and buy one. 

58 REPLIES 58
AndrewRat1985
Apprentice
Options
Mine has always said 10th of March and i preordered as the launch event was still going on. I assumed mine is delayed due to ordering the Graphite colour though.
Bxo18
Journeyman
Options
I had a look online and it's now saying delivery from the 7th for burgundy and 10th for graphite so you're probably right. My actual order still says preorder delivery expected 25th of Feb yet its still showing as processing and I've had zero other emails other than the confirmation one. I've seen some people's have been delayed by samsung but their tracking info shows delivery as normal but I haven't even got that.
Maari90
Explorer
Options

I received a text this morning stating my green 1tb ultra is delayed until march 10th and i pre-ordered on feb 9th around 7pm uk time, however when i look and refresh my order page, delivery date hasnt changed from "delivers from: feb 25th"  

Bxo18
Journeyman
Options
I don't think it will change. Live chat assured me there are no delays and it'll be here on the 25th. Then when I sent them the delayed text they apologised and said they'd send it through to logistics to deliver me it on the 25th?! But I have no hope that'll happen. Still waiting for my watch which they said would arrive by 8pm tonight yet its not even been dispatched
Maari90
Explorer
Options

Here's hoping there's truth to their words 😅 

I'm like a child waiting to open their xmas pressents lol. I keep refreshing the page whenever i can! 

Bxo18
Journeyman
Options
Well it's been on processing for 12 days and it's JUST changed to preparing go dispatch... I've also been overly refreshing 😂😂 Trying not to keep my hopes up based on that text but maybe they did send it to logistics? 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Maari90
Explorer
Options

😅Mine's been processing for 10 days, but i guess i'll just have to wait. Would love to get it by the 25th and use it on the weekend as i'll be travelling. But hopefully you'll get yours soon! 

Bill63
Explorer
Options

I ordered the 1 TB black and was supposed to get it this Friday the 25th but now they're saying March 18th I'm a little bit mad here.

Darbis
Voyager
Options

Same here in Scandinavia. Delivery around 14th-20th March

Not happy!