Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer services

(Topic created on: 23-01-2024 07:16 PM)
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
The customer service options on the Web live chat are absolutely abysmal. Been bounced around everywhere and spoken to no one. Awful experience. All i want to do is a straight forward exchange and retain my deal in the time frame allowed. Can't speak to anyone and the FAQ'S ARE USELES. designed so you dont to speak to anybody that can help..grrrrrrr‼️‼️
22 REPLIES 22
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
But I'm getting the 512GB. Anyway, they will right off all the discounts if I return it. I only want to swap not return the whole order.
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
Oh, I'm really pleased for you , but it is ridiculous. I've always had Samsung phones mostly but this is very disappointing
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Did you click on the 256GB and order that one expecting it to automatically give you the 512GB one then or am I not understanding? Anyway is the issue that they have dispatched and you can't cancel anymore, what did they tell you? You can cancel and reorder the 512GB and still get the discount up until the 30th. If you used codes that they are saying you won't be able to get back then keep talking to different advisors because I got mine back within a couple of days.
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
I just placed order as it said get the 1TB for 512gb. I thought it was automatically done on a pre order.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm not boasting that I got mine back and you didn't, I know it's ridiculous and it was quite time consuming for me too to convince them that it was unfair for them to take my codes off me. I'm not defending them at all.

Just keep trying and you will likely eventually talk to someone who will help you out. My situation was slightly different to yours though, I had my order cancelled against my wishes. You want to intentionally cancel an order so you can reorder because you made a mistake during the ordering process. What Samsung needs to have is a clear policy or framework for what happens in these situations as it seems like C.S reps don't apply the rules on a consistent basis.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I think it's pretty clear though that the 1TB is reduced to the price of the 512GB and the 512GB the same price as the 256GB. Surely you can see that now. I will say that when they are doing these double storage offers they should grey out the 256GB option to make it crystal clear for everyone as nobody is going to willingly pay for the 256GB option when it costs the same as the 512GB option. Regardless I hope you manage to get everything resolved but posting on here is unlikely to lead to getting your discounts reinstated.
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
I know it's too much bother very disappointing. Especially when they sud they'd ring back and haven't.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Try online chat. I can't remember what time they are open until, but that's how I got in touch with them when I asked to have mine reinstated. It's annoying I guess. What codes did you use on the order?
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
The preorder, the case and screensavers as well as the £50 off so quite a chunk to lose. The online chat is s joke
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
No, I don't see it as boasting I'm really pleased for you. It is nice to see someone gain something with a little persistence
0 Likes