Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bespoke fridge panels can't be ordered

(Topic created on: 12-11-2023 03:42 PM)
jslauson1
First Poster
Options

I should have learned my lesson.   I had a Samsung flex fridge that we purchased in 2016 that had ice maker issues and finally stopped cooling altogether in 2023.  So we bought the new Bespoke 4 flex in 2023 against my better judgment because the Lowes person said they had worked out the issues.  We need to match all of our other Samsung appliances.   Well now we can't order the panels and the fridge is coming today after a month of waiting and I've called/chatted with Samsung 4x with no success on even getting on a waiting list for the panels.  They won't even let you order them to get on the waiting list.   The last representative hung on me.  This company is seriously the worst and now I have a fridge with no panels/face.   I don't get how this company can be so bad.  I am an ***** for trusting them again with my money.  I just want get the panels....

1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@jslauson1: I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't been able to purchase the bespoke panels you wanted for your Bespoke refrigerator. There does appear to be some stock issues on our website at the moment, however if you head to the panels that you were interested in, hit 'Receive Stock Alerts' and enter your email address, then we will contact you as soon as they become available. I understand that this isn't ideal, and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you. 

0 Likes