What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bespoke panels not delivered for Months

(Topic created on: 05-04-2023 04:30 PM)
Options

Unfortunately, I became a Samsung customer by purchasing the Bespoke 4 Dr refrigerator. Ordered panels months ago, no delivery information, keep canceling the orders.

Poor customer service, after asking for escalation contact, the representatives are disconnecting the calls. 

Happened multiple times.

No Senior Management is interested to look at it. 

23 REPLIES 23
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Hi there,

Not an ideal situation to be in at all - if you could DM me some info regarding your order/s, I can look into it and speak to the relevant team ASAP.

Thanks,

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

I deleted your order ID, as it's personal information, but I got it here and will get someone to look into it.

0 Likes
Options

Customer service made false promises and disconnected the line/chat when I ask the Senior Management for contact information to escalate the issue. 

All I'm asking is to provide a definitive delivery date

SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Is this from the US or US store by any chance? The number you gave isn't from the UK so our team here wouldn't be able to help.

Can you please confirm and I can check this out.

0 Likes
Options

US

0 Likes
Options

Is there a way, you can put me on the right US escalation team? Email should be fine.  Not the customer service #.

0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

So the US community is here: Samsung Community - Samsung Community

I'm unsure on the US escalation point, but you can reach them here: Contact Us | Official Samsung Support US

This is the UK team here, so we don't know too much about their levels/systems unfortunately. Maybe start with their Community and you'll likely find a US equivalent of me there that can guide you in the right direction.

Apologies I can't be much more help!

0 Likes
ryanmaloney
First Poster
Options

Same experience.  I bought my bespoke in August of 2022.  My panel order has been escalated 2x and still nothing and no update on when my order will be fulfilled.  All i have is a suction cup.  Is there a class action yet for this?   searching.   shouldn't take more than 8 months now to fulfill a rebate.   

0 Likes
Kaley Yates
First Poster
Options

This is happening to me also, we ordered panels back in February!!! We are on our 2nd order now and the delivery date was supposed to be today, the guy on the live chat from India said no they have no shipped and idk when they will but you will get an email. We have NO panels currently on our fridge!!!

HELP