Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ code expired, when to use new code by?

(Topic created on: 01-10-2022 08:20 PM)
Members_VDsZp5e
Apprentice
Options

I ordered an S22 Ultra earlier this year and at the time got a code for 12 months with Disney+. I hadn’t redeemed it yet (I had until June 2023 to do so) and earlier this month Samsung sent me an email that the code had to be expired and they would issue me a new one.

They expired the code and I have gone to Samsung Boost to get a new one but now I am confused the latest I can redeem this code on Disney+. 

On the Boost page above the code it says Your unique offer code to redeem before 14/10/22 is (then provides the code) but then further down in the steps to redeem on Disney+ it says redeem before 31/03/23 but even further down in the FAQs it says users who generate their code today have until 30th November 2022 to redeem.

I can’t find anywhere to contact Samsung about this so hoping someone here can help. I think its weird they had to cancel my first code and looks like Disney+ are trying to reign in how many people have outstanding codes by getting them to redeem them earlier. I won’t be happy if I have to redeem it before October as I wanted to keep it for next year.

5 REPLIES 5
Emmalad
First Poster
Options
I tried to redeem my expired one and it says I'm not eligible, contacted custo,er care who transfered me to technical support who dropped the call.
youngie80
Apprentice
Options
This is exactly what has just happened to me transfered to technical support on chat, who said they were too busy and closed the chat
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Members_VDsZp5e. The "redeem by" date should show after you have claimed your Disney+ Boost code. What date is showing for you there?

If you have access to social media, @youngie80 and @Emmalad, I recommend reaching out to our Social Media Team via the link below:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
Busymum
Student
Options
Exactly the same, misleading promotion they are blocking people from accessing it
0 Likes
Members_idRSvpO
First Poster
Options

I'm having a nightmare with this promotion too. It's an 8 digit code isn't it. Are you able to share it or what it starts with? Don't worry, I won't be able to use it obviously but on Samsung support live chat, they said mine (that doesn't work) looks a bit different and they wouldn't say why. They just need to generate a new code for me as it isn't working

0 Likes