Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+

(Topic created on: 01-10-2022 01:41 PM)
youngie80
Apprentice
Options
I had an email to say my free disney+ subscription code was being cancelled and to log back in to samsung boost to get another code, but when I do it says I'm not eligible. Anyone else been successful at getting a new code? 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hello,
Please contact Samsung promotions team for help.
0 Likes
Busymum
Student
Options
I have been trying fir 3 days, it seems impossible to get this offer. Really frustrating. Every bit of Samsung I've tried refers you somewhere else.
0 Likes
youngie80
Apprentice
Options
I have done this on your recommendation andand they have told me its nothing to do with them 🤷‍♀️
0 Likes
youngie80
Apprentice
Options
This is exactly what I have found. They just keep referring you elsewhere who say it's nothing to do with them
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Not sure why they can't help
0 Likes
Jimflo
Apprentice
Options

Same here. The email said, don't worry and to log on and reclaim it after the cancellation but when I try and go on boost it says I'm not eligible as only offering the 12 months one and not the 6 months. Anyone had any joy? 

0 Likes
ArchiType
First Poster
Options
In the same boat but actually managed to get it to work last night. If you've managed to get to the screen where it says your not eligible than you've done better than most. The problem seems to be that the default landing page for the offer is for the 12 month subscription, so if like me, you only qualify for the 6 months then you get the message to say you're not eligible. The solution for me was to get to that message then change the Web address in the bar from .../boost/disneyplus to ...boost/disneyplus6m Hope it works for you, was driving me mad.
0 Likes