Support

Open search

Best movie

Highlighted
Navigator

What is ur most fav movie ever?

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Always wanted to watch a beautiful mind, but just have never got round to it. Shawshank Redemption is a must, one of the best movies of all time.😀
Highlighted

First film I saw at pictures was Superman IV. Later found out that it's so crap because the budget was slashed (filmed in Milton Keynes!) and given to Masters of the Universe. 

Highlighted
Ok, my fav film is defo, Bridesmaids. Its funny, well wriiten and is a film both men and women love.😀
Highlighted

@Theresa40 wrote:
Ok, my fav film is defo, Bridesmaids. Its funny, well wriiten and is a film both men and women love.😀

@Theresa40  Not familiar with that one.   As far as comedy films go some of favourite ones would be the National Lampoon ones , some of the American Pie ones,Airplane .    One I seen not that long ago though a few years  old is office Christmas Party, whilst enjoyable not as good as I was expecting.

Highlighted
National lampoons christmas vacation is hilarious. ! Beill one to watch at xmas.😁
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Highlighted
Fav comedy is Bridesmaids, fav film is, at the min, Hacksaw Ridge. True story and amazing as well.
Top Liked Authors