Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avengers: Endgame [May Contain Spoilers]

(Topic created on: 27-04-2019 07:49 PM)
TracyR
Options

Hey all!

I've put in that it may contain spoilers, just in case! #DontSpoilEndgame

Has anyone seen it yet? I went to the midnight showing, and it was rammed, there were so many people and there were 4 showings on at once!

I thought it was incredible, and I've been telling everyone that will listen, it's my favourite MCU movie, and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was an emotional roller coaster... I laughed out loud and I cried 3 times.

Tell me your favourite parts... if you can narrow it down.

:shocked-face-with-exploding-head:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

2 REPLIES 2
CarlH
Options

Cap weilding Mjölnir and finally saying "Avengers Assemble" in full whilst leading an army ready to take down Thanos made me squeal like a little kid and raise my arms in the air. If you'd have told me 30 years ago that this was going to be a film, I'd probably choke to death on my kola kubes.

I stil think Thor Ragnarok is my favourite (and Nebula should have killed Thanos the first time round).

Also, glad Thor didn't make Hulk his pet and force him to eat Captain America like the recent comics, that would be a bit too dark for kids to watch. 

TracyR
Options

When Cap said "Avengers Assemble" I almost died, it gave me chills!

There was nothing I didn't like about it.

I loved it when Hulk was wandering around New York pretending to smash things. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

I'm currently in the process of watching them all again, from Iron Man 1... then I'm gonna see Endgame again. 

I'm not surprised that it's made over $1.2BILLION so far. 

:shocked-face-with-exploding-head:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes