Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use volume buttons as air triggers

(Topic created on: 17-03-2020 07:09 PM)
GT23
Apprentice
Options

Please add a feature to use volume buttons as controls in games like PUBG and fortnite. As we don't have dedicated air triggers it would be a better idea to use volume buttons instead with out adding any more functional hardware. 

3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@GT23: I see what you mean. I've passed your suggestion on to our R&D guys, and will post an update when more information becomes available.
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @GT23 

We've just heard back from our Developers on this one and this is what they have to say:

"Developers claim that they liked the idea very much and they will try to implement this function. If there are no probems with the implementation, it is possible that the feature will be introduced at a future date!"

Thanks for the suggestion and keep them coming!

0 Likes
MijiD
Apprentice
Options

Hey devs! Any news on "using volume buttons as triggers for games" ??? Or are there any apps to use for this reason and are verified by Samsung? Thank you so much.

I haven't seen Samsung doing special mobile gaming things like phone devices with air triggers.

Triggers are so OverPower and a big thing for gamers. Why not Samsung add a feature for that? 

Like using volume key to press a specific place on touch screen. Awesome!Awesome!

Thanks a world!

0 Likes