Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve photos and WhatsApp messages from broken Galaxy S5 mini

(Topic created on: 01-09-2020 10:39 PM)
BinkBeast
Student
Options

Hello everyone,

My Samsung Galaxy S5 mini suddenly shut itself down and when I try to boot it back up again it stays in the booting up-screen where it says SAMSUNG. I don't want to fix my phone, but I just want to retrieve my lost photos and WhatsApp messages from my Samsung Galaxy S5 mini. I've already tried some tools, like FoneLab, FoneDog, Dr.Fone and Jihosoft, but they all didn't work for my phone. For some I had to start up my phone, but it won't, and others only worked for other Samsung models. I already tried filling in another model than my one, but it just said downloading on my phone for hours and nothing happened. Is there something I missed or another tool I can use or even another method to retrieve my photos and WhatsApp Messages?

Greetings,

Bink Boëtius

3 REPLIES 3
karen78
Apprentice
Options
you cannot retrieve any message or photos what so ever through WhatsApp becos it's encrypted to that other device that's why when u down load it to one and down load it on another device the media will not be retrieved security policy not even the police can retrieve any5hing from previous downloaded apps WhatsApp is the best for this but bad if ur a criminal Cos u cnt be traced or tracked through anything as long as ur messages ain't in the inbox then ur safe other then that if it's not the original device u downloaded the app then there's no way u will ever get them unless u get ur phone fixed
BinkBeast
Student
Options

That's a shame, but is it possible to retrieve photos that are not from WhatsApp, but just from the Gallery on my Samsung Galaxy S5 mini? 

0 Likes
Lovetech79
Explorer
Options
Thats a well old phone u have there @BinkBeast well done for keeping it charged an running all that time! but I'd say the time has come to permanently say goodbye to it! #ripS5mini
0 Likes