Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Micro SD card - Bring it back

(Topic created on: 27-03-2023 11:06 PM)
Moyah8
Voyager
Options
Hi Samsung, please bring back the micro SD card in your next version of the galaxy phone S23. If not on all models, run a trail and only place on one variant (ie the S23+) and see how the sales go. 

I'm not the only out there thats not happy with yhe companies decision to remove the micro SD card slot. 

Please consider and implement. 
238 REPLIES 238
TopherKRock
Navigator
Options

You also have no idea what people use their phone for.

0 Likes
TopherKRock
Navigator
Options

Have you ever really owned a phone? You sound like someone who should own an iPhone.

0 Likes
JamesAutoDude
Explorer
Options

Whoever has 1TB of music stored on their phones is also living in the past. I have thousands of sounds on Spotify and never worry about it taking up space. I do sometimes save playlists but it still doesn't come close to 1TB worth 🤣 and it's much faster deleting/downloading playlists too since it's all on the fast internal space

0 Likes
JamesAutoDude
Explorer
Options

Literally all of my clients have never needed more than 1TB of space. You're crazy. Even photographers that I assist don't use that much on their phones. You're asking for trouble carrying around that much especially if it's stolen, which your previous SD card can't save you from that

0 Likes
TopherKRock
Navigator
Options

Not everything is on Spotify. You'd know this if you weren't only into trap music.

0 Likes
TopherKRock
Navigator
Options

How often does your s**t get stolen? HF, you are quick with an answer. Wrong, but still quick!

0 Likes
JamesAutoDude
Explorer
Options

You obviously have never used Spotify. Everything is on there, even your outdated 1940s music

0 Likes
JamesAutoDude
Explorer
Options

How often do you move around your SD card that it's beneficial? Never 🤣 since you never upgrade 🤣

0 Likes
TopherKRock
Navigator
Options

You sound like someone who:

A) Hasn't had a lot of clients.
B) Doesn't understand what people use their phones for.
C) Is working for Samsung corporate and pretending to be a regular person.
D) Listens to a very limited range of music.

0 Likes
JamesAutoDude
Explorer
Options

You sound like someone who nobody can please, even if they gave you everything for free

0 Likes