Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Micro SD card - Bring it back

(Topic created on: 01-05-2022 11:08 AM)
Moyah8
Voyager
Options
Hi Samsung, please bring back the micro SD card in your next version of the galaxy phone S23. If not on all models, run a trail and only place on one variant (ie the S23+) and see how the sales go. 

I'm not the only out there thats not happy with yhe companies decision to remove the micro SD card slot. 

Please consider and implement. 
238 REPLIES 238
JamesAutoDude
Explorer
Options

More like storing the file. Actually reading/writing the file is a PITA on SD cards

0 Likes
JamesAutoDude
Explorer
Options

Why would they have only one flavor when you just said everyone's storage requirements are different? 🤣

0 Likes
TopherKRock
Navigator
Options

How is storing a file a PITA on an SD card? You don't have to do anything!

0 Likes
JamesAutoDude
Explorer
Options

Bro learn how to read. I said the READ and WRITE speeds are TOO SLOW to do anything with. You certainly can't edit that file on an SD card without sitting there twiddling your thumbs waiting for the app to load the file, and saving would be the same long process

0 Likes
TopherKRock
Navigator
Options

Is there s**t on your eyes? I said that there should be ONE FLAVOR of each phone IF they choose to do away with expandable storage. They should ONLY have the highest capacity storage in any given model. That would be the right way to compromise.

0 Likes
JamesAutoDude
Explorer
Options

Nah someone might want a 512GB version cuz they don't carry around crazy amounts of data

0 Likes
TopherKRock
Navigator
Options

As I said, the read/write speeds are fast enough to handle 8K video. That's more than enough speed for you to worry your pretty little head over. Besides, who TF edits 8K video on their phone? Upload that s**t, bro!

0 Likes
TopherKRock
Navigator
Options

You can't carry "less data" on a 1TB phone? WTF?

0 Likes
TopherKRock
Navigator
Options

According to you, people need to fill their phones, but no one needs 1TB, because you have a puny music collection. Is this what you're saying?

0 Likes
JamesAutoDude
Explorer
Options

if you're gonna move it off the phone then why even bother having 1.5TB 🤣 also the read/write speeds of the CARD is enough, not of the SLOT. You're still limited by the SLOT speeds no matter how you slice it. Look up "what is hardware speed limitation" if you don't believe me 😑

0 Likes