Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i transfer photos from gallery onto my laptop?

(Topic created on: 18-09-2020 09:57 PM)
Shiru2017
First Poster
Options

I know this is probably a stupid question, but I have a Samsung galaxy 6 edge. The memory is full. How can I transfer photos from the gallery to my laptop please? I can sync with the cloud because my cloud is full.  When I connect phone to laptop not all the photos in DCIM appear. Any helpful tips are welcome.

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
vxl
Journeyman
Options
try to use sidesync app or samsung flow. you can transfer files wireless. Samsung flow easier to use. you can download on laptop either mac or pc and all u need is connect to same WiFi. works easily
0 Likes
Wolfy92
Explorer
Options
Have you tryed using the myphone app in your computer and linking them. This let's you control your phone on your pc and move all files etc and see them through your pc???
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
If you have a microsd card then you can transfer it onto the card then plug the card into the laptop. If you have an otg cable and a usb stick, then you can transfer it onto the usb stick, then plug into the laptop.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Shiru2017: I'd recommend downloading Smart Switch onto your PC by following the link below, tapping on 'How do I get Smart Switch on my PC or Mac?' and selecting the PC version. Once installed, open Smart Switch, connect your phone via USB, select the Backup tab and follow the on screen instructions. I hope this helps. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-backup-my-smartphone-to-my-pc-or-mac/

0 Likes