Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra update Notification sound

(Topic created on: 05-01-2024 07:20 PM)
DaveyM
Apprentice
Options
Since updating to android 14 Notification sound and System sounds are not audible. 
Both System and Notification sounds are on and turned to max. Anyone having the same issue? 

14 REPLIES 14
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm on a different model of Samsung phone @DaveyM but No my notifications are still loud enough. 

I assume your speakers are clear of debris. 

Perhaps try a different tone for the alert. 

Samsung Support Link  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/what-to-do-if-the-sound-on-your-galaxy-smartphone-... 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
DaveyM
Apprentice
Options
Speakers are fine. Ringtone works alarm works. Strange thing is I hear notification sounds through Bluetooth headphones when they are connected 🤔🤔
0 Likes
Savannah Riggin
Apprentice
Options

Mine started doing the exact same thing this morning! Ringtone and alarm works, but no nonfiction for messenger apps, Facebook, and even my texts won't make a sound. As well as my keyboard doesn't make sound anymore.  But it will through a Bluetooth speaker.  Have you found out why it's doing this yet or trick to fix it?

0 Likes
DaveyM
Apprentice
Options
@Savannah Riggin it still has me baffled as to why this has happened 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
MarkCC
First Poster
Options

I also have the same issues. Text and email notifications are not pinging. The phone updated late last week, and since then, no notification sound for incoming texts and emails. Have tried ALL of the suggested fixes on this and similar S21 chat feeds. Any updates to fix this?

0 Likes
Savannah Riggin
Apprentice
Options

Sadly I still haven't found a fix. Mine is still not making any notification sounds or text/email alerts. It's driving me nuts. If you come across a fix please let me know! As I will do the same.

Jccfh
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue no text message notification at all and volume very low on phone ringing. I have done all troubleshooting such as volume control,  airplane mode, do not disturb individual volume settings.  Nothing works. Has anyone found a solution??

0 Likes
DaveyM
Apprentice
Options
It's driving me mad. Not found a solution
0 Likes
Savannah Riggin
Apprentice
Options

Sadly, I still haven't found a fix either. It is driving me insane!

0 Likes