Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Sound Quality

(Topic created on: 31-01-2021 10:32 AM)
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
I am disappointed with the sound quality, especially the bass. My girlfriend received her S21 and the sound on that is much better than my Ultra..

You would have thought, the quality be better? Tried adjusting the equaliser and had Dolby on and off.. Still the same.

Has anyone noticed this on theirs.. I do have the original silicone case on but that shouldn't matter. 
24 REPLIES 24
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
I'm contemplating on returning it aswell.. just can't come to terms with the inconvenience its going to cause me and the £7.25 postage cost to return it
SteveM51UK
Apprentice
Options
I found the equaliser in the Wearable app has no impact at all. If I use my Jabra Elite 65T buds instead of the Samsung Buds Pro then the Jabra equaliser works perfectly. Anybody else finding the Wearable app equaliser doing nothing?
0 Likes
Poison Kiss
First Poster
Options

The sound quality on my S10e is superior than my S21 Ultra. Volume wise it seems fine, but the S10's is noticeably clearer. Not sure if this is by design, but it definitely raises questions.

0 Likes
Pulsebass
Explorer
Options
yeah you're right. I got a new one from Samsung and same issue. quality is lacking in ultra
0 Likes
Uday1
Student
Options

I am big fan of LG phones for their audio and tried all of its V series. I just upgraded to Samsung S21 ultra as LG discontinued from race..

I felt S21 ultra audio is a *****. I am very surprised, how this phone got good reviews for audio!!!

Samsung is far far behind LG phones audio quality. Very big disappointment for audio with Samsung.

0 Likes