Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra goes blank

(Topic created on: 02-10-2023 12:39 AM)
tariq87
First Poster
Options
Hi my s21 ultra goes blank , I can hear the sound and everything but there is no display . I left fit for a day or 2 and then when I plug it to charger it comes back to life but a week later its same again.its always kept in case and look after well
I speak to customer service they told me as I am ranout warranty I have to pay for repair.and they didn't fix it.pathatic customer service by samsung

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung provide a Limited 2 Year Manufacturing Warranty @tariq87 unless a person adds Samsung Care+

If the phone goes out of warranty i.e the 2 year has elapsed then Samsung will still help although they may levy a fee to effect a Repair. 

Or if it is still under warranty but the issues are deemed as accidental damage i.e water damage or an accidental drop then they will typically charge to repair the phone. 

However they'll still assess the phone to tell you what's wrong with it. 

Other options may exist suchbas the phone being covered under a Household Contents Insurance policy or some Bank Accounts provide cover as a perk of the account. 

Have you tried any self help troubleshooting steps such as Safe Mode and Clearing the phone's System Partition Section Cache Files ?

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

tariq87
First Poster
Options
It's completely blackout I have tried everything thing
0 Likes