Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked phone

(Topic created on: 03-01-2022 08:17 PM)
mateuszer
First Poster
Options
Hi there. I'm pretty sure my phone has been hacked and it's full of bugs also.
How can i resolve this issue?
Please help 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Has somebody managed to have hands on with your phone allowing them time to download unauthorised software onto it ?

Have you downloaded anything via an apk file ?

Have you recently downloaded Android 12 with Samsung One Ui 4 ?

Look through your phone's apps for anything that looks out of place.

Look in your myfiles - downloaded files.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ disables downloaded apps, themes and other launchers to help determine if one or more is causing conflict. 

Clear your System File Cache via the instructions in the Samsung Link. You may need to hook upto a computer or insert your headphones to get to the recovery menu. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ 

As a last resort back up and factory reset.

A Samsung Service Centre or Samsung Experience Store can take a look at your phone.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AndrewL
Options

@mateuszer: I'd also recommend heading to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Device Protection > Scan Phone, to search for malware and suspicious activity on your device. 

mateuszer
First Poster
Options
Thanks guys for your advice. Now I have issue with headphones and charging phone it's taking 5-6 hours to charge from 0% to 40%
0 Likes
StephK1
Options

We're here to help, @mateuszer! Are you using an official Samsung charger that is compatible with your phone? A 25W charger will allow you to superfast charge your phone. 🙂

0 Likes
mateuszer
First Poster
Options
Hi . I'm not using original charger but it was working good
0 Likes