Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Some of my apps dont work

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 01:37 PM)
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I was in and out of apps as I usually do, logged into my PayPal by mistake so closed it and pressed my Halifax but every time I pressed it nothing happened. Went on a few different apps and also did the same. I managed to get on my Halifax by uninstaling and adding again but it's done it again. Please help is my phone compromised because is seems to be apps with extra security or am I being paranoid 

EDIT...... if you go to Google play and uninstall webview it should sort itself out. Worked for me 🙂

741 REPLIES 741
lindy64
First Poster
Options
I have phoned and the message from three was google were having problems and they should have it sorted later i can't use Google search or gmail
0 Likes
Members_8ti8mH7
First Poster
Options

My S7 was updated yesterday and I have been getting messages all morning

0 Likes
Axo
Pioneer
Options
Easy fix just go to PlayStore/Android WebView and unistall it and you done 👌
Jeffmosey
First Poster
Options
my Galaxy s 21 ultra doing the same
0 Likes
lindy64
First Poster
Options
hi can anyone help I am useless i have all my photos on Google photos but my new Samsung hasn't got them on gallery so haven't got any for fbook etc how can I move them in simple language pls
0 Likes
csl1972
First Poster
Options
same with S10. immediately stops including Google search
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@kell41: I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue. Another approach you can take is to install the latest versions of Android System WebView and Google Chrome by following the steps below.

Settings > Apps > Search 'webview' > Android System Webview > App Details In Store > Update

Settings > Apps > Chrome > App Details In Store > Update

0 Likes
csl1972
First Poster
Options
Go to settings/apps and select Android Web View then select uninstall updates. fixed problem
0 Likes
mart42
Apprentice
Options
just updated website on appstore and all back to normal!!
0 Likes
Sue296
Apprentice
Options
In the last 24 hours ive not been able to access my mail and some apps.
For example when i click on my mail icon on my homepage the list of my emails appear then it shuts down immediately before i can click on an email.
Other apps does the same. They open up then in a flash they shut down.
Have i click or unclicked on something i shouldnt have. 
Regards
Sue