Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Call missing.

(Topic created on: 17-03-2021 12:59 AM)
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options

Hello all. I have Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. I'm happy with it but unfortunately missing Smart call feature.  I have imported from USA. Latest XAA firmware. I'm using EE sim.

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@INTRASERVER 

hi there

this website says

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/smart-call/

Find and click 'Caller ID and spam protection' in Call settings.

* The available functions and features might vary by country and device.

😁

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
gablec13
Explorer
Options

I purchased SIM free Samsung Galaxy S21. Previously I used S9.

Samsung Smart Call is missing in the setting on my new phone. I did search online, finding some threads related to the same problem, but no solution.

I can install Hiya, but it is not the same, it does not integrate into "Phone" app.

'Caller ID and spam protection' - is missing in the menu.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@gablec13: Where did you purchase your Galaxy S21 from? Caller ID and spam protection is regionally specific, so if your phone was not intended for use in your current region, then it will not be present in the Phone app settings. To double check, however, please open the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Caller ID and spam protection (this should be located towards the top of the settings menu). 

0 Likes
gablec13
Explorer
Options

@AndrewL: Thank you for your reply. I imported the phone from Singapore to UK. Model number is SM-G991N (Exynos, 256GB) and its firmware is Korean. If Samsung Smart Call is baked in the firmware, then I probably won't be able to have it. I did some search in past two days, but didn't find a lot of info.

0 Likes