Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health App Error

(Topic created on: 22-02-2023 01:33 AM)
Starryfreckles
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I just got the S23 Ultra a week or so ago and haven't had any issues with my apps until today. The Samsung Health app suddenly stopped opening, stating it "cannot open app" alongside an error code "0x241300202F617002421

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

#galaxy s23 Ultra

60 REPLIES 60
DSA6
Explorer
Options

I did the same thing. Guessing it would not have made a difference to use a backup from the defective phone but wasn't taking any chances either. 

0 Likes
HadiNZ
Journeyman
Options

Don't worry about backups because they don't carry any system files. I already restored the back up from my faulty S23 to the new one and no issues at all. 

0 Likes
Usuario_Argento
Explorer
Options

Buena pregunta. Como puedo comprobarlo? Se supone es nuevo, pero bien podrían haberme dado un reacondicionado sin decírmelo. Ya no confío en Samsung.

Translated by Google: Good question. How can I check it? It's supposed to be new, but they might as well have given me a refurbish without telling me. I no longer trust Samsung.

0 Likes
240hzghost
Explorer
Options

Did you get your device including the box?

I'm not sure but you can check with customer service by providing the serial number. 

0 Likes
DSA6
Explorer
Options

New as far as I can tell. Just released so they probably don't have many referbished phones yet. I ordered it like a new phone and customer service manually entered the refunds and exchanges. Very much like a trade-in. 

0 Likes
Usuario_Argento
Explorer
Options

Si, una caja nueva, con todo su contenido, cerrada. Tal como lo compre la primera vez, 

Yes, a new box, with all its contents, closed. Just like I bought it the first time 

0 Likes
Usuario_Argento
Explorer
Options

Bueno, ya instale todas las apps, y actualice el telefono a la ultima version de todo. Todo por ahora funciona sin problemas, sincronizando el equipo con mi watch y sincronizando este con el Samsung Health, al parecer todo sigue andando por el momento. Avisare si este nuevo equipo falla en el futuro tambien.

Translated by Google: Well, I already installed all the apps, and updated the phone to the latest version of everything. Everything for now works without problems, synchronizing the device with my watch and synchronizing it with Samsung Health, apparently everything is still working for the moment. I will let you know if this new equipment fails in the future too.

0 Likes
240hzghost
Explorer
Options

I have sent my device for Mail-in repair. I hope they will just send me a replacement device instead of experimenting on it to fix the issue. 

240hzghost
Explorer
Options

Just curious did anyone paid any replacement fees for the new device ? Did you guys contact Samsung Care + department for the replacement ?

0 Likes
Usuario_Argento
Explorer
Options

No, no pague nada. Salvo el tiempo que me hicieron perder (casi un mes) y el maltrato de varios de los de atención al cliente de Samsung que recibí. Que no es poco, sinceramente.

0 Likes