Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health App Doesn't Run on Lenovo p11Plus Tablet with Android 12

(Topic created on: 07-02-2023 06:19 PM)
Don90064
First Poster
Options

I'm trying to load the Samsung Health App onto my new Lenovo P11 plus tablet.  App downloads fine but when I go to open I get:

"Can't set up App.  No SIM card detected.  Insert a SIM card and try again. (Ox21)"

Does the health app only run on LTE enabled devices?

Appreciate any help offered.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
peho72
First Poster
Options

There is possibly same reason than with anything else like "Samsung Community Terms and Conditions": "Couldn't load webpage ... Error 400: Bad request"

Login to the phone App didn't work after 6 months when I bought the activity bracelet. Had to reset all to zero and didn't even work after that. Lucky me the store helped me little and offered me almost free next level device. I suppose there is same thing with this now that had with the other 6 months ago.

Samsung devices just don't work properly even with the apps and phones where those are planned to work with. Like Samsung Pages does not appear there where they should be etc.

Blame the greedy company, bad or even worse programming or seriously worse planning of the apps and devices functionalities like only backup plan is cloud (to give greedy company my personal info to analyze). 

0 Likes