Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 9 dual whatsapp folder not created

(Topic created on: 17-06-2021 03:38 AM)
vijay pandian
First Poster
Options

Hi, am using dual messenger option to use two whatsapp account , primary whatsapp working fine, but secondary whatsapp which is dual one is the issue , Data folder of that is not created in storage and i cant able to view images are videos in gallery which  received through that whatsapp. please help me how to fix this , i traied resetting dual messenger and whatsapp as well but no use

38 REPLIES 38
Sailz
Student
Options

Realized the issue jus now (June 12,2021). Samsung what's the deal?

0 Likes
bis_23
First Poster
Options

Any solution available for this issue?

0 Likes
bsugih
Apprentice
Options

I think this is Developer Issue. Because Another Brand already recognize this Issue ( Related with Android 11 )

Please ready below Link :

https://piunikaweb.com/2021/04/02/miui-12-android-11-dual-apps-storage-issue-media-fails-to-load-on-...

ALEETARIQ
First Poster
Options

I have the same  problem, i tried  to share pic using whatsapp cam but say file format not supported,  samsung need to fixed these

0 Likes
Saderach
First Poster
Options

I get the same problem, please..samsung

0 Likes
bheja_fry
First Poster
Options

Hi, Faced the same problem till now. 

Tried a fix and It helped.. but dont know for how long

1. Open Dual whatsapp

2. Open  Settings.

3. Click on Chats.

4. If the Media Visibilty is checked. Uncheck it and check it again.

It woked for me for now.

0 Likes
gevess
Explorer
Options

Same here...it's after Whatsapp update last week.

Samsung wont assist because it's caused by whatsapp...whatsapp wont assist because they have limited support on dual app...

we're done :smiling-face:

0 Likes
bsugih
Apprentice
Options

I already try it. But unfortunately it doesn't work

0 Likes
Sumz A31G
Apprentice
Options

I am facing same issue from 2,3 days. Dual WhatsApp media folders are deleted from storage. I cannot find the media files. My data of many GBs is lost. Tried reinstalling the whatsApp altogether. Please provide me a solution to restore my account and it's media folders. @Samsung.

0 Likes
gevess
Explorer
Options

I've installed again whatsapp and restored both accounts with google drive...

everything worked as expected first two hours and then the DualApp\Whatsapp folder disappeared and I face the same issues as before

Please HELP!

0 Likes