Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Duo incoming call stopped ringing

(Topic created on: 29-03-2022 08:34 PM)
ZenArcade
Explorer
Options

Hei there,

I use Google Duo regularly. Lately it has stopped ringing when i get incoming calls, hence i miss many calls...i get an sms sound type when the other person stops the incoming call. If the app is open the phone is ringing. I checked all the possible settings according to Google. Is it a Samsung problem? I used it for years without any issue.

Samsung S10E

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
bulgaria_mitko
First Poster
Options

No. I have the exact same problem. And I use Xiaomi device. 😕

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@ZenArcade: Can you try heading to Settings > Apps > Duo > Notifications > Receive 1:1 Calls > Alert (On) > Show As Pop-up (On) > Sound > Default Notification Sound, or choose a custom option. Now, tap the Back button to return to the Duo App Info screen > Force Stop > Storage > Clear Cache. I'd also suggest checking the Google Play Store for any available updates to see if this helps. 

0 Likes
Abhikpr
First Poster
Options

Tried all that and it's all set to that. I've uninstalled, redownloaded, factory reset phone, cleared network settings. Nothing will get the ringer to work on Google duo. In fact when someone is calling it doesn't even pop up. Only thing I receive from duo is a missed call notification which is how I know someone is trying to call me

BGB
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem.   AND... in Call Notifications, it won't let me turn on Show notifications or Receive 1:1 calls.

0 Likes
Terry1110
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. Just got a new S22 ultra and thought it might work. Nope. When I go to Received 1:1 Calls below that is the Alert and silent button. the silent button is selected and I can't change it. 

0 Likes
Members_33Y1k05
First Poster
Options

I have exactly have the Same problem since 1 year and i have also tried everything you mentioned. I factory reset once just for this reason. I can't believe this software problem remains after so long time