Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not disturb schedule not working

(Topic created on: 02-01-2020 12:59 AM)
NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options

Since the update the do not disturb isn't working like it used to

Before you could set a scheduled dnd and if you turned it off and back on it would keep the scheduled end time

Now however it seems to then change it to "until I turn off"

To put schedule back on is about 6 clicks (why are all your settings so many clicks)

Can we change this back to how it used to be

I'm sure I'm not the only one hating how it's changed

And yes it does ask us to pick how we want dnd to work .. yet there is no option to pick scheduled

I get on, 1 hour or until something stupid like 3 when I turn it on at 11pm

Come on guys and girls it's not rocket science, listen to your users

24 REPLIES 24
Mdmc
First Poster
Options

I've had this problem for over a year. Customer service told me to reset all my settings (setting menu) to default. That fixed the issue for maybe 2 days. Then back to dnd doing it's own thing. I absolutely hate my routine; wake up, manually turn off dnd, then get coffee. I shouldn't have to look at my phone unless a notification comes through. Grr face at Samsung. 

Activecove
Journeyman
Options

Also you can be in the middle of watching a video then bam, dnd turns on.  It shoukdnt turn on if yoi are using ohone, shld turn on right after IF phone in use.  Samsung is useless for not reading peoples feedback and fixing issues

0 Likes
Moreta
Apprentice
Options

Oh dear, and I thought it was me doing something wrong. This problem has been around for ages, but I didn't experience it until just recently. The phone has a schedule but it turns on DND at the correct time and then doesn't turn it off, no matter how much I tweak settings. This is ridiculous. My alarm only vibrates if the sound is off and I keep missing them! I'm thinking next time I get a phone it will be back to trusty HTC, never had any issues like this. It doesn't work properly with Fitbit either. I will have a thorough read and see if anyone ever found a fix.

0 Likes
Mcr72
First Poster
Options

Any resolutions to this?

0 Likes
Obinho
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I had this problem but realized I had Bixby Routines for DND conflicting with the schedule. Check to see whether this is affecting it.
0 Likes