Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use the £50 galaxy store voucher

(Topic created on: 12-08-2023 04:47 PM)
Dean255
Apprentice
Options
I have claimed the £50 galaxy store voucher for buying the Fold 5, and it is sat in my coupons section of my galaxy store, but when I download a game and it asks for payment it does not show nd I'm not able to select it to use it for payment. And when I press use voucher in my coupon part of the galaxy store it just goes to the apps and same thing as above happens?

Please help me figure this out as I'm going to end up loosing the £50 voucher at this rate

20 REPLIES 20
BarryDot
Explorer
Options
i would call samsung to be honest, rather than loose it. this way they would be aware of the issue and if it doesnt resolve before running out, atleast then youd have a chance at getting another potentially
Sausage1
Navigator
Options
How does one claim this voucher?
0 Likes
Chelli35
Pioneer
Options
I have the £ 50 voucher too wondering what it can be spent on as it states 1 transaction only. I was thinking of buying a galaxy 6 watch strap am i allowed to do this?
0 Likes
Chelli35
Pioneer
Options
You need to go to the samsung boost app to get this offer
0 Likes
BarryDot
Explorer
Options
as far as im aware its for microtransactions on apps. so games or software payments. when mine finally gets sorted im probably going to get surfshark for a year or so
Dean255
Apprentice
Options
It's only on certain models at certain times the offer for that model of phone has finished
0 Likes
Chelli35
Pioneer
Options
It says its a one off transaction so a game or software isn't £50. That's why I thought the shop. Its also says in the terms and conditions Amazon.co.uk. I wonder I might email samsung to clarify
0 Likes
Pioneer
Options
The £50 voucher is for a one-off in-app purchase in the Galaxy App Store - at least that's what it says in the Boost app FAQ for the voucher.

I suppose it's useful for people who play games, but I'm struggling to find anything I might want to spend it on
Chelli35
Pioneer
Options
Message received from Samsung wondering how a game will cost £50, seems a waste

Hi Michelle. Thank you for reaching out to us about the £50 Galaxy Store voucher.

This voucher can only be used within the Galaxy Store itself, so you are not able to use it when buying any accessories. You are able to use the £50 credit on one in-app/in-game purchase. Any credit remaining after you have made your chosen purchase will be lost.

We hope this answers your query. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.
0 Likes