Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set guardians in 'find my mobile'

(Topic created on: 29-05-2022 12:08 PM)
Sven36
First Poster
Options

Hi, I'm trying to setup the 'find my mobile' service for my kids. This works fine for one of them but the other one is using an A12, when he's logged in on de service he is missing the 'add guardians' button.

I can't figure out why this is. Please assist.

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Sven36: On the Galaxy A12, please can you check Settings > Biometrics and security > Find My Mobile, and make sure that this option is toggled. If it is, head to Find My Mobile via the link below, sign in using the Samsung account details that are registered to the device, and the option to 'Set Guardians' should be visible in the menu of options on the right side of the screen. 

https://findmymobile.samsung.com

TechnoLogical
Voyager
Options
It the first one s series or a series?
0 Likes
Walla OG
Student
Options

I am having the exact same issue. My Find my Mobile service is working fine through Samsung, but the "SET GUARDIAN" button is missing at the bottom right. I have logged out of Samsung account, disabled Find my Mobile feature and re-enabled, and tried on multiple browsers on 3 different devices. I updated "Find my Mobile" and performed an Android update as well, still not there! I have a S22 Ultra with ATT as provider.

0 Likes
Walla OG
Student
Options

Did you get this figured out? Mine is still same way. Called and spoken to Samsung multiple times and best I have gotten is it may be a server issue, and an update may be coming out...

0 Likes