Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

2 step verification not working because i changed sim card

(Topic created on: 23-06-2021 09:44 PM)
Niko3
Apprentice
Options

Hi i made this post because I just switched my phone with a family member. We moved a few weeks ago and so i changed my number, i threw away my old number and didnt update the 2 step verification number on samsungf account. So now when i try to login on my new phone it asks for verification code but i dont have my number. What do i do!!?? pls help im very frustrated and also stressed. Thanks for any comments.

8 REPLIES 8
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Check if there's an option to verify by email. There usually is another way to verify by sending to your backup email.
Solution
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@Niko3 

fret no more, Samsung Account Team will sort that for you, either you phone them or fill up the form below:

Samsung Account : 0800 9951 079  (UK #), 24 hours, Monday - Friday

form link 

😉🆗

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

Niko3
Apprentice
Options

Thanks so much I will give that a shot, rlly appreciate it 

0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

welcome 😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

Jobo20
Apprentice
Options
hey did you get your issue sorted. im having a nightmare with customer services.
0 Likes
Niko3
Apprentice
Options

Hi well no I sort of gave up. I also had a terrible experience. I called customer service and explained my situation and I had to explain myself about 10 times for them to understand that I completely just didn't have the Sim card and that my old phone wasn't logged into the account anymore so I decided to just give up. I suggest that if you have your contacts and photos etc saved on your Google account that you just create a separate email for your samsung account and login with that. I'm sorry I couldn't help. If you find a way please keep me posted thanks.

Jobo20
Apprentice
Options
the service is appalling isn't it. they just don't want to help at all. I've put a complaint in so if i get any kind of results i will be sure to let you know. Thanks for the tip also. I will definitely do that.
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
I don't see a link to a form. Could you please post again as I'm sick to death of getting know where in help sections so I'm giving up for now..
0 Likes