What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to verify my identity for Samsung Pay+ and receive my Curve card

(Topic created on: 11-05-2021 06:17 PM)
Options
Hi dear community,I have Samsung pay set up already with a valid bank card that's also my official transport card,but when I try to apply to set up Samsung pay+ and hopefully then receive my Curve card by post,it states that I have fullfilled the 5 basic criteria required and then the next step it tells myself that Samsung pay cannot verify my identity and I can either start the application yet again or contact customer service support,when I have tried to contact customer support they give me the run around and pass me from one department to the next and finely back to the start,I Google Curve to contact them direct as I was advised but there does not seem to be a direct phone number for Curve,so please if there are any people that can offer myself absolutely any sound advice on where or what I can or should try doing next to help myself obtain a Curve card,then I would be more than happy to hear back from you,
Yours most appropriately from ash mason,a Samsung galaxy S20 5G owner,many thanks and my kindest regards.
5 REPLIES 5
Duggy16
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I am experiencing the same. Did you manage to get it solved, if so how?
Thanks
Options
Hi Duggy16,very sorry I didn't get back to until now,just had a few personal problems,anyway m8,no I have not yet managed to get that same problem sorted,I to cannot understand this one,but you can bet there's a solution at hand,thanks for your comments,best of luck and good will to you,from ash
Duggy16
Journeyman
Options
Managed I think to get it solved. Just need to keep emailing curve. They then will send you a verify checker which you need to do and then should be OK
0 Likes
Members_TbU4qWr
First Poster
Options

Did they get back to you after you completed the link they sent? It's just because I submitted my information they requested via email support but they have not got back to me. 

0 Likes
Duggy16
Journeyman
Options
Try opening a new thread and emailing them to say it just needs you to confirm. Try responding to there last email but also just email them on a new thread, think that's what worked for me. Is annoying but if you keep at it it should work .
0 Likes