Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Washing machine stuck at 36 minutes making low humming noise

(Topic created on: 14-11-2023 09:02 AM)
Helloworld1
Student
Options

 Moved house, exact same problem as this thread (https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/home-appliances/flashing-icon/td-p/1846326/page/2)

flashing symbol and cycle option is flashing. Water went in. No kinks in hose. Then suddenly stopped at 36 mins and won’t go any further. 

any help greatly appreciated. 

just stopped it and tried to run a new cycle and now getting this button flashing. 

IMG_0433.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
I'd say drainage issue. Somehwre along the line there's a blockage.

The time goes down, based on how far the cycle has gone. The cycle can't move until x amount of water has drained.

(i could also be completely wrong)

MB
0 Likes
Helloworld1
Student
Options

Thanks. I’ve just spoke to chat and told to manually drain it and run an empty load so trying that. 

emptying it seems to allow a new cycle so must be something with the drain as you say. Not sure how to fix it as there’s no kinks in the hose etc. only thing I can think of is the drain hose goes up higher than the machine height at the back to connect on to the kitchen outlet. So maybe it’s the height not letting it successful drain 🤷‍♂️

0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Wouldn't know much more - if you know a handyman (or woman idk), they may be able to look but could void warranty. Check the manual online to see if there's anything in there or contact support and they may walk you through it.
Is there a diagnostics setting for it? (run without clothes in).

MB
0 Likes